2. Public Participation / Involvement
We want to hear from you! Take a moment to complete our stormwater plan survey.
3. Illicit (illegal) Discharge Detection and Elimination
Identify and reduce spills to protect the environment. Learn more about illicit discharges and how to
report a spill, or view Appendix B of the SWMP to learn about how the City responds to illicit discharges.
4. Construction Site Runoff Control
Utilizing a permitting process to address runoff from new development and redevelopment.
5. Post-Construction Runoff Control
Maintain and clean new stormwater controls.
6. Pollution Prevention / Good Housekeeping
Yearly inspection of all City stormwater controls such as filter units and detention facilities. The City
cleans over 1500 catch basins and sweeps about 10,000 miles of streets each year.