Fire Marshal Inspections
Several of the more complex occupancies in the city are inspected directly by the fire marshal. These occupancies include Nippon Paper, and Olympic Medical Center. In addition, many other specialized inspections are conducted by the fire marshal, including:
- Inspections prior to shipboard hot-work
- Inspections of underground fuel tank installations and abandonments
- Inspections in conjunction with certificates of occupancy
- Inspections of all in-home day cares
- Inspection and testing of all new fire alarm and fire sprinkler systems
You can schedule a Hot Work or Underground fuel Tank Inspection. We will try our best to respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business hours.