Small Works Roster & Consultant Services
Municipal Research & Services Center Rosters
MRSC Rosters is an online database for Washington State local government agencies (cities, counties, school districts, and special districts), including the City of Port Angeles, to solicit work from contractors eligible to bid on small public works projects (projects under $350,000) and to solicit work from consultants. As a shared roster system, MRSC Rosters provides agencies with access to a current contractor and consultant list, while at the same time allowing contractors and consultants the marketing advantage of reaching multiple agencies through just one roster application process.
The City of Port Angeles will no longer maintain Small Works and Consultant rosters separate from those provided by MRSC.
For Contractors & Consultants
MRSC Rosters is a convenient and cost-effective way for marketing services to Agencies statewide through only one registration process.
Register now! Contractor and consultant membership registrations are available online at the MRSC Rosters website.
Operated by the not-for-profit Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC) , the MRSC Rosters is a fee-based service for all participants charged annually; however, contractors and consultants do have a free option to register for individual agency rosters.
Advantages of MRSC Rosters
There are quite a few advantages to using the MRSC rosters, including:
- Allows agencies to share costs
- Allows ease of electronic search and notification
- Promotes efficiency in government
- Provides access to a much larger pool of contractors and/or consultants
- Provides a single application process for contractors and/or consultants
- Provides more and lower bids from qualified contractors and/or consultants
- Reduces individual agency staffing needs to register with multiple agencies
How It Works
The Municipal Research and Services Center Rosters works as follows:
- MRSC accepts and processes electronic applications from contractors and consultants and checks them for compliance with the new mandatory bidder responsibility criteria.
- Once a contractor and/or consultant is verified, their account is activated and participating agencies are able to search for a contractor and/or consultant by service category or alphabetical listing.
- After generating an email list of potential bidders, the agencies can send out requests for proposals.
- To fulfill Washington State statutory requirements, MRSC will advertise on behalf of all participating agencies in the Daily Journal of Commerce, indicating that they are using the MRSC rosters.