- News and Media
- City Newsletter
The City of Port Angeles is reissuing the community newsletter! The publication, Your City, will be printed approximately four times per year. The newsletter will be mailed to residential addresses within Port Angeles city limits. Additional copies can be made available for pickup in the lobby of City Hall.
View the Winter 2023 Issue of the City's Newsletter.
Submit A Photo
Your original photo could be featured in an upcoming issue of the newsletter!
The City of Port Angeles invites citizens to submit photos that capture the unique qualities of our community, such as landscapes, nature images, buildings, historical landmarks and events. All submissions must be original, high-resolution images. Horizontal photo orientation is preferred. Photos selected will include credit to the photographer.
Show us what Port Angeles means to you! Please email photo submissions with completed Photograph Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find an archive of all previously published editions:
- Autumn 2022 Issue
- Summer 2022 Issue
- November/December 2018 Issue
- September/October 2018 Issue
- July/August 2018 Issue
- May/June 2018 Issue
- March/April 2018 Issue
- January/February 2018 Issue
- November/December 2017 Issue
- September/October 2017 Issue
- July/August 2017 Issue
- May/June 2017 Issue
Looking Ahead (Schedule of Events)
Below is a list of upcoming events occurring within city limits. Dates and times are subject to change. For additional information, please click on each event link.
- January 3, 17: City Council
- January 10: Utility Advisory Committee
- January 11, 25: Planning Commission
- January 18: Public Safety Advisory Committee
- January 19: Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission
- February 4: Elwha Bridge Run
- February 7, 21: City Council
- February 8, 22: Planning Commission
- February 11: Toddler Prom Dance
- February 15: Public Safety Advisory Board
- February 16: Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission
- February 18-19: PAYB Presidents' Day Tournament
- February 25: Frosty Moss Relay
- March 7, 21: City Council
- March 8, 22: Planning Commission
- March 14: Utility Advisory Committee
- March 15: Public Safety Advisory Board
- March 16: Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission
- March 17-19: CCGMA Rock Show
- March 30-April 2: Squatchcon
- April 4, 18: City Council
- April 12, 26: Planning Commission
- April 15: Olympic Adventure Trail (OAT) Run
- April 19: Public Safety Advisory Board
- April 20: Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission
- Every Saturday: Port Angeles Farmers Market (10am-2pm)
Public Service Announcements
The City worked with Peninsula Area Public Access TV to create public service announcement videos on several major City projects and services. Please click through the tabs below to watch.