Utility Bill Payment Options
City of Port Angeles Utility Customers can easily make utility bill payments in person at City Hall, via drop box, online, or by phone. View the Utility Bill Payment Options (PDF).
- To make a utility bill payment in person at City Hall, please visit the Customer Service Desk during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). City Hall is located at 321 East 5th Street in Port Angeles, Washington.
- The utility bill drop box is located just outside of City Hall at 321 East 5th Street in Port Angeles, Washington. Payments can be deposited any time (checks only, please).
- To make a utility payment online, click here.
- To make a utility payment over the phone, please call toll free: 844-446-6249
Both online and phone payment options are powered by third-party vendor, Paymentus, that specializes in secure, electronic payment solutions and accepts:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Electronic Checks (echecks)
Please note: to pay your utility bill online or over the phone, you will need to know your utility account number, the service location street address number, the amount you would like to pay, and your credit, debit or checking account information.
Budget Billing Program
If you are interested in paying the same amount for utilities every month, with a catch-up month once year, please consider the Budget Billing Program (PDF).