Discounts and Donations
Utility Discounts and Financial Assistance
The City of Port Angeles is here to help. We currently offer low-income discounts on City utilities. To find out if you qualify, please complete and submit a Utility Discount Application. Customers may also set up payment arrangements by contacting Customer Service at 360-457-0411, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Local Resources and Financial Assistance Programs
OlyCAP Energy Assistance/LIHEAP
Customers can receive funding through OlyCAP for past due utility account balances.
To apply online, visit https://olycap.org/energy-assistance/ or call 360-452-4726.
Submitted applications must include the following:
- Photo ID for all household members 18 and older.
- Proof of Social Security Numbers for all household members.
- Proof of earned and unearned income for all household members 18 and older.
- A Copy of your current utility bill, or proof of account with your energy provider.
If you would like to make a monthly or one time donation to help those less fortunate with their utility bills, please consider our Pass the Buck Program (PDF). To donate, please reference your:
- Account Number: 12345-67890; and
- Service Location Street Number: 321
If you have questions about how to use any of these options, or you need to inquire about your account balance, please contact the City’s Customer Service Department at 360-457-0411, or send us an email.