File A Report

Please use the following links to learn how to report issues in Port Angeles:

For emergencies, always call 911. The Police Department's non-emergency number is 360-452-4545.

To report other Public Works issues, click the tabs below:

  1. Electrical Issues
  2. Solid Waste Issues
  3. Street Issues
  4. Water & Wastewater Issues

To report an electrical issue, call 360-417-4724.

For after hours emergencies only, call 360-417-4726.

The Light Operations Division can assist you with:

  • Power outages
  • Lines down
  • Line in trees
  • Traffic signals
  • Street lights
  • Service disconnects for vegetation clearing on private property