- Feature Links
- Live Virtual Meetings
Watch Live Meetings, when in session
The City of Port Angeles implemented virtual meetings in 2020, following Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order. This has allowed the City to continue essential and routine business throughout the pandemic, as outlined by the Governor.
Virtual meetings will continue to be held when the COVID-19 risk is Moderate or High, per the Clallam County Online Coronavirus Dashboard, at the time the meeting agenda is advertised. View the Clallam County Coronavirus Dashboard: https://www.clallam.net/coronavirus/
NEW! Hybrid City Council Meetings
The City of Port Angeles is excited to introduce hybrid City Council meetings in 2022. Hybrid meetings will include both a virtual and in-person attendance option for Council and the public.
Hybrid meetings will be held when the COVID-19 risk is Very Low or Low, per the Clallam County Online Coronavirus Dashboard, at the time the meeting agenda is advertised. View the Clallam County Coronavirus Dashboard: https://www.clallam.net/coronavirus/
Live streaming occurs when a City Council or Public Hearing is in session. View the calendar below for a list of upcoming meetings and details for how to join.
Cisco Webex Events is the preferred platform for hybrid/virtual meetings. If you do not want to use this platform, you may still watch the meeting via the City’s official Youtube Channel.
- The City does not endorse any videos YouTube may display once the council meeting is over.
- The City does not endorse any ads YouTube may display during or after our video feed.
- YouTube Live does not provide a copy of the agenda alongside the video feed.
- However, the agenda and minutes are available on the City website.
- Past meeting agendas, minutes and recordings are also archived online.
- Live meetings will be deleted from the YouTube channel once the meeting is placed in the above archive.
- For the best experience, please make sure that you install the Webex app on your computer or handheld device prior to the meeting. https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/
- Learn how to join a Webex Event by visiting this Webex.com.
- Need additional assistance? Please contact Cisco Webex support for any issues installing or using the application.
- Please note: the password is randomly generated for each meeting.
Virtual Public Comment and Public Testimony during Live Meetings
Public Comment: A person wishing to speak on a general item may do so during the public comment opportunities available during City meetings.
Public Testimony: If the item is listed on the meeting agenda as a “Public Hearing,” the person may only speak to that item during the public hearing portion of the meeting.Virtual, live public comment/testimony can be made using the Webex Meeting or call-in platform. Alternatively, you may also leave a voicemail or send/email your public comment to the City Clerk’s Office. Please see below for more information.
Using the Webex Application: To make a public comment, please use the "Raise Hand Feature."
Using the Call-In Feature: Once connected. press *3 to raise your virtual hand. You will be notified when it is your turn to speak.
- Commenters will be unmuted one at a time, in alphabetical order, starting with call-in only, followed by Webex attendees.
- Only participants with a Raised Hand will be selected for public comment.
- Once unmuted, please state your name and if you live within City limits.
- You will have up to 3 minutes to make your comment.
If you wish to provide pre-recorded messages to the City Council by phone: please call 360-417-4504. Messages received will be made a part of the record. Comments should be received by 2:00 p.m. the day of the scheduled City Council meeting.
Written public comments can be submitted to: email@example.com, comments will not be read aloud.
Please contact the City Clerk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need further instructions.