Watch Live Meetings, when in session
Why have we implemented Virtual Meetings?
In accordance with Governor Inslee’s Declaration “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, the City of Port Angeles has selected to host virtual meetings via Webex Events until further notice. This allows the City to continue essential and routine business, as outlined by the governor, to provide as many services as we can during this time. The general public and employees who wish to view these virtual meetings can do so by clicking on the links below; please keep in mind that this is a new process and things may change from one meeting to the next.
Since we cannot gather in the council chambers during this time, the public can attend a meeting from almost any device that is connected to the Internet via Webex or YouTube Live. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new way of hosting virtual meetings!
Live streaming happens only when a City Council or Public Hearing is in session.
Check the calendar below to see and join upcoming events. All the details to view or listen to a meeting can be found there.
Attending a virtual meeting via Cisco Webex Events is the preferred method. If you choose not to watch using Webex Meetings, you can watch the meeting right here on this page for from the City’s official YouTube Channel.
- The City does not endorse any videos YouTube may choose to display once the council meeting is over.
- The City does not endorse any ads YouTube may choose to display during or after our video feed.
- The YouTube Live version does not provide a copy of the agenda alongside the video feed.
- You can find a copy of the agenda and minutes by clicking here.
- You can find past meetings by clicking here.
- Live meetings will be deleted from the YouTube channel once the meeting is placed in the above archive.
More about Cisco Webex Events:
- For the best experience, please make sure that you install the Webex app on your computer or handheld device before the meeting starts. https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/
- Please go to Webex.com and review the "How-to-join a Webex Event" page.
- Using Cisco Webex is your choice, please contact Cisco Webex support for any issues installing or using the application.
- The password is randomly generated for each meeting.
How to make a public comment during live meetings:
Live public comments can be made using the Webex Meeting or call-in platform. Please scroll down if you wish to leave a voicemail or send and email with your comment.
Attendees already in the Webex application please use the "Raise Hand Feature".
- Commenters will be unmuted one at a time, starting with call-in only, followed by Webex attendees in alphabetical order.
- Only participants with a Raised Hand will be selected for public comment.
- Once unmuted, please state your name and whether you live within City limits or not.
- You will have up to 3 minutes to make your comment.
Please contact the City Clerk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need further instructions.
If you wish to provide pre-recorded messages to the City Council by phone, please call 360-417-4504. Messages received will be made a part of the record. Comments should be received by 2:00 p.m. the day of the scheduled City Council meeting.