September 13, 2022
Utility Advisory Committee
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
The City determined the meeting shall be held virtually when the September 13, 2022 Utility Advisory Committee agenda was created on August 30, 2022. The City will hold virtual meetings when a meeting cannot be held with “reasonable safety”. “Without reasonable safety” means that the COVID-19 risk is Moderate or High, per the dashboard located at https://www.clallam.net/coronavirus at the time the meeting is advertised. Listening and webcast options will be available at www.cityofpa.us.
To learn how to submit a public comment or watch the meeting live, visit https://www.cityofpa.us/Live-Virtual-Meetings.
Members of the public may address the Committee during the "Public Comment“ portion of the UAC meeting.
- Live comments are limited to 3 minutes and restricted to agenda items.
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00am on the day of the meeting. Comments will not be read aloud but will be made part of the record.
To attend the meeting virtually, or make a live public comment:
- Attend via call-in; use the conference line: 1-844-992-4726; Access Code: 2553 880 5537. This access code is good for the 9/13/2022 meeting only.
- If you wish to make a comment, once connected, press *3 to notify the meeting coordinator. You will be notified when it is your turn to speak.
- Attend via internet using WebEx: https://cityofpa.webex.com/cityofpa/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb6f9bf2605b723d0841d6e8e80e14212
- If you wish to make a comment, use the “raise your hand” feature in Webex. You will be notified when it is your turn to speak.