The Utility Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday January 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM PST virtually.
The January 12, 2021 Utility Advisory Committee meeting is being conducted under the criteria of Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28, which temporarily changes the rules under the Open Public Meetings Act. This Proclamation is responsible for changes in the way the January 12th meeting will be conducted.
The proclamation temporarily suspends the requirement that the City provide a physical location and prohibits the attendance of meetings in-person. Each Committee member, staff member and members of the public may attend the meeting from separate locations via webcast.
Please click here to view the agenda for the meeting.
Please follow this link to the page where you will find the information that will connect you to the virtual meeting location:
The meeting can be accessed via this link:
For audio only please call 1-844-992-4726
Use access code: 126 089 4807
Members of the public may address the Committee during the "Public Comment“ portion of the UAC meeting.
- Live comments are limited to 3 minutes.
- Submit written comments to PublicWorks@cityofpa.us by 10:00am on the day of the meeting. Comments will not be read aloud but will be made part of the record.
To make a live public comment:
- 1.Attend via call-in; use the conference line: 1-888-992-4726; Access Code: 126 089 4807. This access code is good for the 01/12/21 meeting only.
- If you wish to make a comment, once connected, press *3 to notify the meeting coordinator. You will be notified when it is your turn to speak.
- Attend via internet using Webex:
- If you wish to make a comment, use the “raise your hand” feature in Webex. You will be notified when it is your turn to speak.