Do I need a City business license?
The City of Port Angeles does not require a business license for all business types. You are only required to obtain a City business license if your business is one of the following business types: Adult Entertainment, Ambulances, Charitable Solicitations, Dance Hall with Intoxicating Liquor sales, Dances, Fire Extinguisher Service, Fireworks, For-Hire Drivers, For-Hire Vehicles, Horse Taxis, Hotels-Motels, Junk Dealers/Second-hand dealers/Pawnbrokers, Public Utility, Outdoor Music Festivals, Peddlers-Hawkers, Religious Solicitation, Tattooing and Transient Merchants.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a City business license?
2. How much does a City business license cost?
3. How long will it take to process my application?