Who can I contact for assistance?

For general program questions and assistance, please email ced@cityofpa.us or visit the Community & Economic Development Department, located in City Hall at 321 E 5th Street.  

For questions about Environmentally Sensitive Areas (ESA) Forestry Management, please email ced@cityofpa.us.  

For questions about planting trees in City parks, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (360) 417-4550 or email parksandrecreation@cityofpa.us

Show All Answers

1. Why plant a tree?
2. When can I apply for a free street tree?
3. I am a renter, can I participate in this program?
4. Where can I find more information about Street Tree regulations?
5. Who can I contact for assistance?