How do I apply for a Concealed Pistol License?

Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) are issued by the Port Angeles Police Department for city residents only. Anyone living outside the city limits, but within Clallam County, must contact the Clallam County Sheriff's Office. To apply, complete the entire application form and have a background check that includes fingerprinting. New applications are $49.25. Applications are accepted Monday through Friday, during the hours of 9 a.m. through 4 p.m. Generally, qualified applicants will receive their CPL within two weeks, however the law provides for up to a 30-day delay. Delays are often beyond the department's control so allow sufficient time for processing.

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 911?
2. Does the police department provide fingerprinting services?
3. How do I apply for a Concealed Pistol License?
4. How do I pay for a parking ticket?
5. What kind of firearm restrictions do Felons have?